Home Sports News Two electrocuted

Two electrocuted

SHARE

Gujranwala                 –            Two persons including a minor boy were electrocuted here in different incidents.  It was reported that five-year-old Ahmed, a resident of Kamoki, was playing at home when he touched a faulty washing machine and received electric shock and died on the spot. In another incident, Asif, 20, received electric shock while cutting the fodder here in Gakhar Mandi Gujranwala.

window.fbAsyncInit = function() { FB.init({ appId : 106170627023, xfbml : true, version : “v2.12” }); FB.AppEvents.logPageView(); }; (function(d, s, id){ var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) {return;} js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = “http://connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js”; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, “script”, “facebook-jssdk”)); window.fbAsyncInit = function() { FB.init({ appId : ‘106170627023’, xfbml : true, version : ‘v2.9’ }); FB.AppEvents.logPageView(); }; (function(d, s, id){ var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) {return;} js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = “http://connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js”; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, ‘script’, ‘facebook-jssdk’)); (function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = ‘https://connect.facebook.net/en_GB/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.12’; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, ‘script’, ‘facebook-jssdk’));